Image Map

Friday, February 21, 2014

5 on Friday

Oh it is Friday. I love Friday. I woke up in a great mood and I am ready to take on the day. This weekend should be pretty low key. Next weekend is a packed weekend, so I am excited to be able to get laundry done and clean the house a little. 

Link up here!! 

{one} 
Tax Refund. I am beyond ready and starting become impatient waiting on my tax refund to hit my bank account. I have lots of stuff that I need to accomplish and using that money for it. 

{two}
Figure Skating. Did anyone watch it at the Figure skating yesterday for the Olympics? The Russian girl won by almost 20 points AND she had a slip up in her routine. Can't help but think that having home field advantage helped on that one. 

{three}
Tuesday was a horrible day for me. Ever wake up and just know that the day has already gone to crap? Before I even left for work, I laid down next to A and started crying. 

A: Why are you crying?
Me: Because it is so hot in this house

Yes, at that moment, I was sweating, and in a bad mood. I was crying because it was hot. (Sadly this is not the first time this has happened. I will have to tell ya'll that other story one day)  Poor A did so well, he told me the day would get better and he would see me at home that night. I got home, and he was making me Velveeta mac and cheese. BEST thing on the planet. I cheered up a little at that moment.

{four}
I have Sirus XM in my car right now, and let me tell you. I LOVE the 90's on the 9 station. These past mornings, they have been playing a great mix of The Backstreet Boys, N'Sync, Brittany Spears, Salt N Pepper, Lisa Loeb, Spice Girls, and last but not least Hanson.  

{five}


Snap Chat. Who does it? Who loves it? Who has NO clue what in the world it is?
I downloaded the app probably a month ago and these past couple weeks I have fallen in love with it. You can have a full on conversation with someone thru pictures.  At one point, my cousin and I were sending random pictures of things around us to each other. It is a run way to catch up and keep connected, besides the usual "hey, how are you?" text message. 

1 comment:

  1. I have mostly been under the impression that snapchat was a way for teenagers to sext each other. I used to get onto my students for using it. Haha. But if normal people do it, maybe I'll jump on the bandwagon.

    ReplyDelete