Image Map

Friday, February 7, 2014

Five on Friday

It is Friday, again. I couldn't be  more excited. It amazes me how much time has flown by this school year. We are already in Baseball/Softball season. That means we have boy and girls soccer, boys basketball, track, baseball, softball and tennis going on. Needless to say, it is one busy time of the year for us at work. So I truly enjoy my weekends.  Now onto the purpose of this post. Five on Friday. Here is the Link Up for all those interested.

{one}Jay Leno
Jay Leno had his last show last night. I am not usual up late enough to watch those shows, but if I ever am, Jay was the one for me to watch. I am not sure why, but I just really enjoyed his humor and guest spots. So when I heard that his last night was last night, I had to make sure I recorded it, then I read that Garth Brooks would be performing. I LOVE Garth Brooks. He is the one act that I would pay hundredS of dollars to see. He played Friends in low places and I cried. How pathetic am I?

{two}Racquetball
A and I used to play racquetball at the YMCA once or twice a week probably a year ago. Life got busy and we just stopped going.  Well Wednesday, we went to re-instate our membership and I made us go play racquetball last night. I forgot how much fun we have playing, also, what a workout it was!! I have NEVER beat him. That is okay though, because he is REALLY good (like wins 3-15 or 11-15) and he doesn't just let me win. So the one day I do win, it will be because I am better than him (hehehehe) Win or Lose it is a great time. We always end up laughing and getting in a great work out.

{three} I got help!! 
For my International Management course, we have to do a ton of busy work. One of the assignments is to answer random, yet assigned questions from the end of each chapters. I hate these. I never know what kind of answers the professor wants. I really struggle with it. Well, yesterday as I was working on it, I found a sticker (on the front of my book.. way to be blind) that said " Stuck? This book had guided solutions". I went to check it out, it basically has the teacher edition online and gives the answers to the questions in the chapters. $14.99 a month for 3 months. DONE!! It gives me just enough guidance that I can take it and answer in my own words and give different examples. I am one happy gal.

{four} Dark Horse


Right now, I am obsessed with the Katy Perry song Dark Horse. There is something about it that puts me in a good mood. I don't think its my favorite song (that is Friends in Low places) but for right now, it works well for me!! 

{five} 100
Today marks 100 days till A and I exchange our vows and become husband and wife. I am speechless about it. I am ready for it to be here, but I still have so much left to do. I bought my veil off Etsy last night. It was about $400 cheaper than the one I tried on at Brick House. I will only be wearing it for the ceremony, so I didn't want to spend a ton of money on it. I am hoping to get my tax refund in the next couple days, and I can start buying bridesmaids gifts etc. eeekk!!! 

Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday

-Me! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm not much of a late night talk show kind of gal. So I didn't even know Jay was leaving which also meant I didn't know Garth was going to be on. If I would have known I would have forced myself to stay awake hahah we have talked about our love for Garth many times. I saw on another blog that he sang The Dance. He sang more than one song??!?! Now I'm really upset I missed it!!! DAMN

    Last day of triple digits until the big day :) :) That is SO SO exciting! I loved my wedding day. Not a single thing went wrong. I wish I could relive it :) SO much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my husband and I LOVE racquetball! such a fun date night! also--WAHOO on that countdown! xoxo

    ReplyDelete