Image Map

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Been blessed

Look at the pretty new page that I have!! My great friend Julie from Journey to 26.2 designed this WHOLE thing for me!! She asked me some questions, gave me some homework to do and VOILA a beautiful new page for moi. I am just 100% in love with it all. 

I have been trying to find something I love probably since I started this blog and never found anything that I just couldn't fall in love with. I think this is my first true love of my blog hehe. 

This next part will be short. I have been insanely blessed to be healthy and have a healthy family and soon to be in laws. But today we have received news that 2 family members where put in the hospital.One is A's uncle, and the other is my maw-maw. My maw-maw had a stroke in November and  has just not been the same since. She was put in the hospital for pneumonia right now. It isn't life threatening at the moment, but I am still scared. 

Praying that everything goes okay and they get released from the hospital soon.

Have a great Friday and Valentines day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment