Image Map

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Coins + Neighbours

First off, I had ever intention of hanging out in the living room with A and typing this post while he watched tonight's new The Walking Dead. But I got maybe 30 seconds into the episode before having to move into the bedroom. I can NOT do the zombie noises.  I know that sounds weird. But those noises give me nightmares and the creeps. So now I am watching the best show on TV.... Law & Order.

On Saturday A and I decide that we needed to sort through and roll a TON of coins. I know that we can take it to coin star but they charge like 7-10% of the total, and we are a little over half way done and we are already at close to $500, so 10% is quite a bunch of money. 


The JuJu wanted to help us count and roll the coins. 


So, we have this neighbor. He is a great guy, is the "Man" of the house. All women live there. He is pretty ghetto. But he is our neighborhood watch guy. Well the man is not someone you want to be driving behind sometimes. We can always tell when he is high because he drives SO DANG SLOW! I am not lying. Today, we were coming home and got behind him in the neighborhood. It took us almost 10 minutes to get to the house, it usually takes a max of 2 minutes.  He is so funny. 

Does anyone else have neighbors with weird quirks?  We have several other ones! Including the man old man how hit my car and used his cancer and heart attack as an excuse to not fess up to it. 

Hope everyone had a great weekend!! 

-Me!

2 comments:

  1. I remember when you car got hit. I wouldn't have been so forgiving.

    That's a lot of freaking coins. How long has he been saving them up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a couple years, plus my contribution this past year. It will be used as fun cash for the honeymoon :)

      Delete