Image Map

Monday, February 3, 2014

Lost 7 Million

There is a furniture company here called Gallery Furniture. It is a huge store, and the owner is Mattress Mack. He is always giving back to the community and running good deals. Yesterday though, may not has been his best deal.. for him. His customers got a sweet deal though.

If you bought $6,000 worth of furniture, had it delivered by 5 pm on Superbowl Sunday, there is a chance you could get your money back.. but only if Seattle wins the Superbowl.

Guess who won the Superbowl..... Yep. The Seattle Seahawks.

This morning, he was on the news talking about he lost $7 million in that deal. That is ALOT of money.

Speaking of the Superbowl, we planned on having a good group of people come over and enjoying the new coolers, and washer boards A and I got for Christmas, but the weather didn't want that to happen. A couple people still came over and we stayed inside and watched the game. It was a fun night either way. Plus, it meant that I had to deep clean the house before they all came over, soooo the house is clean today! haha It is the little things I enjoy.

I was reading some blogs this morning, and saw that some people are doing monthly goals. If you have read this blog for a while, you know that I love goals. I tend to forget about them, but there is something about making a plan and goals that I enjoy. So I am going to jump on that bandwagon

February Goals 

1. Finish my Kettle Worx program.
2. Run every run in the Half Marathon plan
3. Address my invitations
4. Follow a cleaning schedule for the entire month
5. Eat wheat-free 5/7 days of the week
6. File my taxes (yay for a refund!)
7. Take my wedding dress to get altered
8. Organize the guest bathroom closet
9. Try a 5 recipes from my wheat belly cook book
10. Book cake for the Wedding.
11. Start A's wedding gift.
12. Send out list for Bridal Showers.

I will leave ya'll with some pictures from the weekend. It was a good time!!







-Me!

Do you have any goals for February? Who is excited that the Olympics is beginning in several days?


No comments:

Post a Comment