Image Map

Monday, August 27, 2012

Dear Monday


Dear Monday: Today I truly love you. It is the first day of school and that means, the crazy football schedule is no longer here. I firmly now welcome the calender that my Co-Worker puts together, because I can schedule things now... MONTHS in advance. Dear Roommate: What a great little girls day we had yesterday! I think it was VERY needed by both of us. Dear Mom: Thank you for being so awesome. I had a great time at dinner Friday Night. I am glad that you and are I becoming better friends the older I get. I am also very sorry for being a spoiled rotten teenager. I wish I could change it. Dear Boyfriend: You make me laugh soo soo hard, and thank you for caring about my stupid worry-wart-ness that kept me wide awake at 4 am this morning. Dear Tennis: I am super glad I am getting back into playing you again. I really feel like I get a good work out. Dear TCU football: 11 days!!!!! 

Last but not least 


Dear Blue: why in the world would put your stuffed animal in my scentsy??? 





That is all 

1 comment:

  1. What a darling blog you have here! I enjoyed your letters today. The stuffed animal in the Scentsy just made me laugh out loud! Nice shot :-). Hope your Tuesday is off to a great start - so nice to "meet" you today!

    ReplyDelete