Image Map

Friday, August 10, 2012

Linking up

I have been searching for quite some while to find a link up that I actually find interesting. I FINALLY found one!!!! Yeah!! 
It just happens to incorporate my favorite app on my Iphone.... drum roll please... instagram!! 

You know, that small little app that became popular a couple months ago. It was recently bought out by Facebook for a TON of money. Rumor has it, it only had close to 10 employees at the time. That is awesome. 


So I have linked up with Jeannett @ Life Rearranged for InstaFriday. This is my first attempt!! Here is to meeting new bloggers and having a great time taking pictures :) 

Love of my life

My Roommate!!! 

My cat was yawning when I tried to take a picture of her lazy/comfy looking behind!!!

My Football coach randomly walked up to me and asked me to hold something for him... it was this frog. He goes " A frog for a HornFrog"

Yeah... football practices!!

I learned about these in April from a fiend and had never found them... untill last faithful Saturday. I chose not to buy them because I was buying the ice cream below, and them someone brought some up to work. It was meant for me to try them. They were pretty dang good. But I sadly love double stuffed Oreo's better.  

MY FAVORITE Ice Cream of all time. I took this picture to send it to my mother (Who is also a die hard lover of it), This ice cream is on rotation so its rare to see it. When I do... I grab it up :)  

4 comments:

  1. Your cat looks like he owns the place as much as mine do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad that someone else loves their instagram app as much as me! Also, please tell me your cat is named after blue bell ice cream? We just got blue bell where I live in NC and as a proud Texan, I say it's about time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh double stuff Oreos. Why can't they make them into some sort of breakfast treat so we can justify eating them more often?!

    ReplyDelete