Image Map

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Summer Bucket List Update


At the beginning of the summer, I made a summer bucket list. I had sooo many things planned and was so excited for what the summer would hold. 


The summer held alot of my laying around on my butt watching Grey Anatomy on Netflix

So I am going to go through what I PLANNED on doing, and what I actually accomplished. 




Lose 10 lbs - lost 8 lbs!! 
Get back into my Weight Watchers- Accomplished 
Go to Six Flags-  Accomplished  
Get to see Family- Accomplished  
See Friends - Accomplished  
Check off at least 1 new state- Accomplished (Nebraska and Iowa)
Buy a Life Planner -  Accomplished  
Save enough for my next semester of school - Semi....
Complete 3 Pinterest crafts - Failed
Cook 10 new meals (Easy Garlic and Brown Sugar Chicken) - Semi Failed
Score at least 7 points in a SINGLE racket ball game - Failed
Join a tennis ladder - Failed
Meet Linda Fairstein  -  Accomplished   
Finish 3 books - 2/3 isn't to bad!!
 Run a 5K -  Accomplished July 4th
Post 2 blog entries (besides my weekly Monday) Weekly- FAILED
Get 3 new followers - Got One!!! 





9/17 is not TOO shabby. I do wish it could have been more. But hey, as long as I attempted it, then I think I did better than anyone who never attempted it. 


There are some things in the fall that I would like to get accomplished, for the most part they are part of my New Years Resolutions. I will do a post on that at a later day. 

What are some of peoples resolutions that they are still working on? 

1 comment:

  1. Resolutions: run 50+ miles/month: 7 out of 8 months; run 700+ miles this year: TBA (on track though); run a marathon: ask again on Dec 23.

    :)

    ReplyDelete