Image Map

Friday, August 17, 2012

Trips

This is the day, I would normally link up for InstaFriday. Sadly, my time at work was crazy busy and there wasn't even a minute I was able to sit down and do it.

I would do it now, but I don't am typing this on my phone and service is spotty. So instead I decided to post about something I love....road trips.

This weekend we had planned a road trip to the ranch with some friends. Originally I had to work Friday night and would have missed driving there with everyone that afternoon. But some how or another, God has a soft spot for me and my VB games tonight got moved to an away game which have me the night off!!

So now I'm in the back seat of the massive King Ranch Truck enjoying the Texas hillside scenery as someone else drives. How much better this get? There is something about going on a short road trip that just rejuvenated and excites me. It's a small vacation without the big cost, the not being in a familiar place, the excitement of what the weekend could bring, and the relaxation of knowing you have nothing you have to do.

What could make this trip any better you ask? I have some great friends with me, one amazing boyfriend, get to experience a whole other side of life, I get to shoot guns... Well it's the fact that there is no cell phone reception there. I am so excited about that. While at PK over the summer I learned to enjoy the life of no cell technology, it was a quite refreshing.

So come Monday, I will hopefully have lots of pictures and a great post.
Hope everyone has a great weekend !!

No comments:

Post a Comment