Image Map

Friday, August 31, 2012

Insta-Friday Link UP

Well, Friday has creeped up on me again. I will be linking up with Jeannett@liferearranged for a another Insta-Friday Link Up :) 


Enjoy some fun pictures






Blue was  napping and I woke her up to try and get a cute picture

Today is College Color Day  so I got my Purple Socks on!! Go TCU 



Jude had been at a friends house for a 
couple days and was getting some 
snuggle time with dad!! But 
she was camera shy for this shot


The storm moving in... yet no rain came out of it :(


I finally got her to semi look at me.... she is adorable :) 



Sadly these are the only pictures I have this week. It was the first week back at school PLUS I began Grad school this week so I was super busy.... I promise to have more next week!! Hope everyone has a great weekend :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment