Image Map

Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Edition



Dear Weather: Thank  You for being semi cool during these last couple football practices. This morning was super nice. Thank you. Dear Erin Condren: I LOVE LOVE LOVE my planner. Dear Weight Watchers: I am not sure how I lost last week, but thank you scales for showing me a good  number. Dear Family: We had a great and peaceful time Saturday at dinner, and the Astros game. An even better time playing doubles tennis with everyone. Dear Little Brother: Good Luck in your Sophomore Year @ TCU. I am proud of you. Dear Me: You need to learn to keep secrets to yourself. Regardless of how happy you are about things that are going on. Just be calm!

Happy Monday to Everyone!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Megan! Thanks for stopping by my blog! It is cool you found me on WW and stumbled on a fellow Houston blogger! That is cool. We should be WW friends so we can motivate each other!

    I have trouble keeping happy secrets sometimes too! :)

    ReplyDelete