Image Map

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

New Love



I have recently found a new love in my life. It is the Reeses Sonic Blast from obviously Sonic. I am absolutely in love with them. They are delicious. Just look at it! 





I would like to thank 2 people in my life for this obsession.


 1. My roommate. She got me onto the Ched'R'Peppers there. So, it got me going there to get those. 

2. My loving boyfriend. He got a shake or some sort of Reese's dessert from Culvers one day. That is what got me into the Reese's into ice cream thing. 

So as I was at sonic one day getting Ched'R'Peppers, I was craving some chocolate. I remember how good the thing from Culvers was, so I thought I'd give it shot..... I heard the birds singing, and the choir and all of it. It was heavenly! 




on a completely random side note - I joined twitter a couple weeks ago, and I am really starting to enjoy it. So, if you are on it and aren't following me... feel free. My name is @megmoney08. I only have 8 followers. 

1 comment: