Image Map

Friday, January 31, 2014

5 for Friday

It is FINALLY Friday and I could not be more excited!!  I am hooking up again for a 5 on Friday.

{one}
I got in 12 miles this week and I still have my long run this weekend. I am so surprised with myself. I usually don't do every run during the week, because I am lazy. This week I decided I needed to really commit to the week runs because my long runs on the weekends are starting to get longer and longer. This week is 6. I have ran 6 twice in my life. Nothing over 6. So I am nervous. Wish me luck!!

{two} 
I have Texas and their "Snow" days. Do not take that as I hate snow. I just think closing school for ice isn't very necessary. I understand in Houston because there are high rise bridges that ice over easily, but not out here in North Houston. We had 2 snow days and they completely threw me thru a loop and ruined my personal life schedule.

{three} 
I am currently taking 2 classes towards my HR certificate. One is Human Relations and the other is International Management. I can tell you, I am NOT a fan of the International Management class. The material does not really interest me, and I am having a hard time getting thru the chapters. But somehow I made an 87 on my first test. Of course the professor emailed the class and said the grades for the first test grades were not great and he is going to change the way he tests. GREAT! (sarcasm) I really liked the way he tested. Hopefully he wont change it too much. I am not a great test taker.

{four}
My wedding shoes get delivered today! I got them from Dirty Dillards at the beginning of the week.  I planned to wait till today to buy them, but my mom had a 30% off permanently reduced items plus a shopping pass for the day. So I bought a 9 and a 9.5 because I wasn't sure which size would fit. Overall I paid $87.00 including shipping for two pair of shoes that originally would have cost me OVER $250 for a both. YAY for Dirty Dillards.

{five}
SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!!!!! Who is excited? what is everyone doing? We will have some friends over, cook some ribs and hang out in the garage and watch the game. I am excited to just hang out. Its been a while

Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and Weekend

-Me!

P.S - Look for a change in the blog layout sometime soon. I have a wonderful friend who is working on it for me!! She is awesome. More details to come.

2 comments:

  1. Your Houston ice situation is exactly what happened here in Dallas in December... Ice and the south don't mix. Happy to be a new follower here and can't wait to see your new layout!

    Tatteredtotaylored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to school in Fort Worth!! At least Dallas had a legit ice storm. We got maybe .25 inches of ice in SOME places. These people just don't know how to handle it. Which I understand. But still!!!
      Thanks for the follow! Talk to you soon.

      Delete