Image Map

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back to work =

Football has started, school year started back and I am now on a regular schedule again. Which means I have to get my behind in gear and work out again.

I have always used the excuse that I like to be busy and it helps me work out.. blah blah... excuse excuse. So the problem is now that I am busy.... I have to work out. I sat around this morning and thought " I could work on grad school, I could do grades, I could.. do all sorts of things...... instead of walk my happy butt less than 600 feet into the weight room" I decided to get off my butt and lift. I dreaded changing, the fact that I would have to shower again, and really just did NOT want to do it. After it was all said and done, I am thankful I did it. I felt great, relieved, revived, just all around great.  I just need to remember this after feeling and make it concur that be fore feeling. 


One a small side note, over Labor Day weekend I got some grown up furniture. Julie and I's apartment is on the verge of being grown up but still has some college feel to it. I acquired 2 side tables with a MATCHING coffee table, and a new tv stand. This to me, is a big deal. I bought my couches 2 years ago and they were my 1st adult purchase. I have always had hammy down furniture.  I will have to take pictures tonight when I get home. 

Until tomorrow!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment