Image Map

Friday, September 14, 2012

Insta-Friday Hook up & B-days

 Friday, Friday, Friday.... Its FRIDAY!!!   Lets hook up with Jeannett@Life Rearranged and see what I did this week :) 








So the last three pictures are from the storm that rolled in the other day. It was quite amazing to watch it. It was loud and awesome!! 





 So last night, we celebrated my boyfriends birthday. His actual birthday is today, but both of us are working all day, so last night was the only option. I tried to get his roommate to take a picture of us, but gosh, he is bad HORRIBLE at taking pictures. So I had to opt to taking it myself. Which sucked because my outfit was SUPER cute and SUPER stylish!! I had black ankle pants from Banana Republic, a Cute shirt from old navy and a pair of beige heels. 

The watch is the gift I gave him. He seemed to really like it.  

 This photo was taken this morning. I drove to work and it was not foggy at all. I stepped outside to make sure I had unlocked the door, and BAM... super foggy!! It was pretty cool though. 


This is all I have for today. I will post a super fun update either Sunday or Monday of a weekend recap. 

This is a pretty exciting weekend coming up and I can't wait for it!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment