Image Map

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fall is Coming!


Just a fair warning. This is a very listy post. 

So I have set some "Fall Goals". These goals have a deadline of January 1st. They are obtainable, and extremely specific goals. After my failure of summer goals- I am trying this again. I can't just give up because I failed the first time. 

1. See 179 lbs  (6 lbs away, but geez those are 5 hard lbs to lose during the holiday season) 
2. Get an 85 or higher in my 1st return to Graduate School Class
3. See a specific number in my savings. (I know it in my head)
4. Make Christmas and Halloween Wreath for the BF's house 
5. Pay off most recent capital one credit card. 


I also took a look back at my New Years Resolution and I want to make sure that those will be accomplished as well.  Here is my progress on them  

  1. Be more comfortable within my body.
 I do not think this will be accomplished in one years time. I think this will be an on going battle through the years. But I can say, that I am much more comfortable than I use to be. There is still some changes I'd like but over all, I am doing better. 
2. Quit Worrying/Expecting the worse. 
In my personal relationships- Accomplished!
 In my work enivronment- slowly getting there.  

3. Get my finances in order.
 Not where I want it to be at all

4.  Be more assertive at work and in personal life.
Totally on track to feel better about this one!! 


Things to look forward to this week: 

 Thirsty Thursday @ Painting with a Twist , New Private Practice-Tuesday, Greys-Thursday, Revenge-Sunday, Some Roommate time and Cat cuddling time, A Saturday Free of events!! 



How is everyone's new years resolutions coming along? 

No comments:

Post a Comment