Image Map

Monday, September 24, 2012

Dear Monday





Dear Monday: There is no mistaking that it is Monday today. I am just not feeling you. I have a bad case of the Mondays. Dear Amon Carter Stadium: You are beautiful. Even though I agree with your new rules, I am officially not exempt from them. Boo. Dear Boyfriend: You are amazingly wonderful and your family makes me laugh. I am so glad that I am getting to make little inside jokes with different family members. They are making me feel very welcomed. Dear My family: I love that we are a TCU family and able to go watch games etc!! Dear Weight Watchers: I am starting your 8 week challenge to  Thanksgiving. This excites me for 2 reason. It is something to semi hold me accountable... second.... Thanksgiving is in 8 weeks!!! Dear upcoming weekend: I am excited that I have nothing planned for Saturday or Sunday. I foresee laying on the couch to happen both days. Dear PIC: I know you don't read this, but I need to give you a shout out. Congrats on your engagement. You better call me soon with details!!! 

Hope everyone is having a better Monday than me :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment