Image Map

Monday, September 17, 2012

Surprise Party!!!

My usual Monday post is a Dear Monday. Today is going to be different. I want to recap on the surprise birthday party I threw for my boyfriend last night. I am thankful that I had a TON of help. It was not as easy as I originally thought it would be.  BUT... he was super surprised and that made me so excited!! Here are some pictures........


 This was the awesome Batman Happy 27 Birthday Banner that I got.


 
Yummy cupcakes from The original Cupcakery. Party City now has personalized candles, balloons  confetti, EVERYTHING you could ask for!!  


We got 2 dozen of them! 

The old photos of Anthony that I found and put on display 


The appetizer/dessert table


Stupid Rain :(


The outside of the party!


A collage of majority of the people there!! ...... and of course a picture of the birthday boy!! 


My roommate Julie also did a mini recap of the party and said some very nice things. I am truly blessed to have a great roommate and friend.  (Isn't she beautiful?) 



That is all :) 

1 comment:

  1. Oh! You are Julie's friend! I didn't realize it until I saw this post; she wrote about it on her blog. Well I am adding you to my Google Reader as we speak!*

    ReplyDelete