Image Map

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Is it Halloween yet?

The other day I came to the realization that in two pay periods (Because that is how I judge time) that it will be October 1st!!!! This made me probably as a excited as a little kid on Christmas morning. I have always loved to decorate, but have never been really good at it. That all changed when a little website called Pinterest was invented. I have found so many awesome thing that I want to do for Halloween and Christmas from it. I have two projects in mind. I am going to try and buy supplies for them this weekend. 

 1. Glass jars. These look super easy to make, and super convenient for both Holidays. 

Source


Source

2. Chalk board pumpkin!! I have seen so many ideas to use with chalk paint. I have finally found one that looks simple enough for me to try.  

Source
Instead of writing Trick or Treat.. I am going to have a Halloween count down on it! 


3. BOO, EEK, CHRISTMAS letters. I have the Halloween paper already to make the Halloween ones.  

Source
Source


1 comment:

  1. Best think about Halloween: only two more weeks of football.

    :)

    ReplyDelete