Image Map

Friday, September 7, 2012

Insta-Friday Link Up :)

It is Friday again, and I love linking up with Jeannett for Insta-Friday. :) 


Every Friday, I start to do this link up and I think.. wow I don't remember any pictures that I took this week. So I look thru my camera roll. Also new pictures in there. So here is how my last week went.....


On Labor Day I acquired several new pieces of furniture. This was the TV stand that I got.  
I love it! 

So, This little fan has become a huge friend of mine in my locker room after workouts. I shower,
and I still cant get cooled off. Until I found this little friend. 
What a difference it has made!! 

This is our friends dog. She is probably the NICEST and most Gentle dog ever. She does not have many facial expressions so I am glad I caught this one. I am almost positive Anthony was telling her to stop 
barking... Her eyes say " Who do you think you are? You are not my dad"

I graduated from TCU in 2008 and my Brother is currently a student-athlete there now. He put Dream Big, because at the time he was trying out for the Football team. It has been his dream to be a TCU football player forever. This past Monday, his dream came true. He was informed that he made the team. Tomorrow he will suit up and be on the sidelines as a TCU Football Player. I am so proud of him. 

 This is how our Basketball Coach comes to watch Football practice. Laying down, on the pads, in the shade. 
 My Roommate and I!! As you can see, both of us are reppin' TCU. People need to learn we are not just TCU Alumni. We know TCU football. So don't start with us because you will be schooled by girls      
cough cough.....random boise state fan.....cough cough :) 
 Tomorrow is our season opener. This season has to huge things about it. 
1. We entered the Big 12
2. Brand new stadium renovation. All done by donated money. Not one cent in debt. GO FROGS!! 

I found these on pinterest on day. I was bored at home and tried to make them the other day. They work great! 


& Last but not least. This is a picture of two of my students from when I worked at a different high school. Both now high school graduates. Makes me proud. They are great kids. 


That is all. Hope everyone has an awesome weekend... and of-course.. 

GO FROGS!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment