Image Map

Monday, September 3, 2012

Dear Monday







Dear Monday Labor Day: I am so use to having to work on Labor day, that when people are all excited about having a 3-day weekend, I look confused because it is only a normal weekend. One day weekend... aka Football season :) Dear Grad School: OPPS, I totally forgot to read over the weekend, it is going to take me some time to get use to being back in school. Dear Auction: I enjoyed the open house yesterday, and wish I could go to the actual auction today... but nope we have football practice......yaayyy (???) Dear running: Why does it feel like I ran a freaking marathon today?? Guess that is what I get for not running regularly anymore. Dear Brother: I am praying for good news today. I have faith in you and know you have given it your all... today is judgement day.... it will be good news. I know it.. 

and last but not least... Dear Boyfriend: I am glad you had fun at your Labor Day Boys Weekend in the Ozarks.... but I am even more glad that you are coming home today. 


Hope everyone has an enjoyable and great Labor Day!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment