Image Map

Monday, September 10, 2012

Dear Monday




Dear Monday: You are back again? It seems like just yesterday you were here. Boo. Dear Grad School: Things are not starting out as well as I had planned. I waited to long to order the book, now my assignment is late and I am slowly being reminded why I hate school, and questioning why in the world I went back. But I must continue, because I know deep down, a masters is what I need to get to the next platform in my career.  Dear Sunday: I can not wait for you to get here.. Its a secret to as why... I will explain next Monday :) Dear This week in general: I have a lot of stuff planned out for you. Need to get things ready for the boyfriends birthday on Friday, which we will be celebrating Thursday. Dear TCU Football: Thank you for a great 56-0 stomping on Grambling State this past weekend. It is nice to open the season up with a huge win like that. This Saturday should be a pretty good game @ Kansas. I don't have to work Saturday YAYY , So it will be a lazy day of watching College Football. Dear yesterday (Sunday): Thank you so dearly for allowing me to take 2 naps, sleep in, eat Mexican food, and lay around all day watching football. It was quite the perfect Sunday. 

Last but not least...

Dear Weather: You. Are. Amazing. Please stay for ever. 

1 comment: