Image Map

Friday, January 24, 2014

5 on Friday

This is my 2nd time to link up to the 5 for Friday. Lets see how it goes this time!

{one}
two words..... snow day. It is super rare for us to have a snow day here in Texas. I was so excited for it. I was up at 5 am looking out the window at the snow/ice. Then at 7, I was out walking around in it. We got such a small amount, that I am sure anyone up north thinks I am crazy for being so excited. But I love the cold and the snow. I really need to move north!




{two}
Does anyone watch Pretty Little Liars? I started watching it over Christmas Break on Netflix and Amazon Prime. I am addicted to the show. It is sad that I watched it the other night so that I could talk to my students about it the next day. LOL  If you have seen it, can you believe Ezra is A?? He is so creepy now.

{three} 
Blue Bell Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is probably the best ice cream in the world. My mother and I both love it. Blue Bell only puts it into rotation twice a year. It happens to be in rotation right now. I allow myself one thing of it during a rotation. Sadly, I could it ALL in less than a day if no-one is home. It is THAT good. But since I am trying really hard to eat better. I only had a bowl today.

{four} 
Since I assumed we would have school cancelled this morning, A and I went to see Wolf on Wall Street. I am not a nighttime movie person. If you want to watch a movie past 6PM at home, I promise you that I will fall asleep. If you want to go to the  movies around the same time, I get super antsy and don't like sitting there that long. Actually that is how I am every time I go to movies. I am not a big go to the movies person. Well we went to the 7 PM showing of the movie. That movie is 2 hours and 59 minutes long. That is probably 1 1/2 hours too long to be honest for that movie. There were some scenes that were just totally random. I could have done with out them. Overall, I give the money a B. I don't think I have honestly seen a movie with Leonardo DiCaprio since Titanic. He is a good actor though. I suggest renting the movie.

{five} 
Wedding invitations are ordered!!  I feel like that was the hardest decision of everything. I spent DAYS and HOURS looking at different invitations. I finally found some that both my mom and I liked. They should be in next week. I will start slowly addressing them and then put them in the mail in March.

2 comments:

  1. Soooo exciting about your wedding invitations!!! My little sister is getting married in May, and she is making some final decisions on hers! Soooo exciting!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elise. What date in May? We are getting married May 18th.

      Delete