Image Map

Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday Question

I saw a pin on Pinterest yesterday that I have seen 100 times prior. But for some reason, it made me think this time. So I will pose the same question to you. 


I have several things that I think I would do

1. Run a Marathon- I know that sounds weird. But the thought of 26 miles is scary as crap. I am training for a half right now and the fact that my long run is 6 miles this week scares me. 

2. Sky Dive. I don't want to die. Plain and Simple. 

3. Go back to school and do it all over again. I am changing careers now, but If I couldn't fail, I would go re-do it all. Give it more effort. 

4. Become a photographer. 

I struggled with coming up with anything past 4.   

What would YOU do? 



1 comment:

  1. Let's see...

    Run a marathon (obviously)
    Grow my business with Ergo Plus (as in sign more facilities on board. But I have zero sales and marketing experience and it terrifies me)

    ReplyDelete