Image Map

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Design Meeting

Today is a day that I have been looking towards for quite sometime now.  Let me start by giving some background. The venue that A and I are getting married at is called The Overlook.


 It is an old country club that was remolded to be a banquet venue. I absolutely LOVE it. It was the only place that while I was there, I could actually envision A and I having our wedding. My favorite part is the bricks on the columns as well as the chandeliers in the reception area. Aren't they just gorgeous?

There are some other things that made me pick this place

  • Obviously the decor that is already there (chandelier, bricks, walk up, pond out back)
  • The simplicity of it all 
  • They do EVERYTHING for me on the day of. My bridal party, parents, or friends do not have to do a thing. My coordinator literally coordinates arrival times of my vendors and makes sure if my cake doesn't show up, she has a back up so I'll never know. 
  • A and I will have 20 minutes after pictures and before the reception to be alone. We can eat our dinner, we can just sit, or we can decide to go celebrate with our guest. But they have it built in their plan for the day. That is something that I really was hoping to incorporate. 
  • The decor (linens, table cloths, chair covers, centerpieces, photo booth) are all INCLUDED in my price AND decorated for me on my day of. 
Which leads us to why I am so excited for today. Today is my design meeting day. I get to meet with my coordinator and design lady to figure out what I want for chargers, table cloths, for the aisle, centerpieces etc. 

I am so excited. I have knocked off so much of the bigger stuff, that I feel like this is what I am missing in my wedding planning. My mom and I are going at 2, and I think she is just as excited as I am. Here is some of inspiration of what I want. 




Pinterest

Pinterest

Pinterest 

 I must say, I am excited that Pinterest is around. HAHA. I know that majority of my inspiration is from the Wedding Boards on Pinterest.

Well back to work I go. Everyone have a great day!!
-Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment