Image Map

Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Friday

I just love Fridays now a days. Football season is done (and obviously has been done for a couple months) but I really enjoy my Friday nights off. Last Friday, we were on Christmas Break, yet I still ended up having to work 13 hours that day because of games scheduled 

Boys soccer- 9/11
Girls soccer- 1/3
Boys basketball- 430/430/6/730

Needless to say, I wasn't a happy camper about that. But that is okay. Basketball played the school I used to work for, so I got to see some old athletes and parents. That always makes boys basketball a little easier to work.

This weekend was supposed to be a lazy weekend and it has turned into a packed weekend already. We have lots of wedding stuff to do, and lots of laundry and general house cleaning. 

We have friends that will be coming to town next weekend. They are coming because Jordanna will be running the Houston Half Marathon. Go Her!!! :) So, of course we will be hitting up Chuys on Sunday afternoon for some lunch. I just LOVE me some Chuys. Since I have been cutting wheat out of my diet, Chuys has not been an option for going out to eat lately and I have been craving some creamy jalapeno/queso and tortillas!!  But since they are coming to town, I have to majorly clean and fix the guest bathroom. It is a combination of painted walls, and no other decorations. LOL it looks pretty bad. But that is what this weekend will be for as well. See, already a busy weekend. 

I will leave you with some of my favorite humor pictures from Pintrest. I swear, I love that site. 








Have a wonderful weekend!! 
-Me!


No comments:

Post a Comment