Image Map

Monday, January 13, 2014

Brag on myself

Do you ever just feel so good about something you have done, that you want to shout it out for all to hear?
No? Well start doing more things. :)
Yes? Well yay!!
I am having one of those moments.
I have never been great at school. I love to learn but I have a really hard time taking test, and paying attention in classes (Yes, I admit it. At one point in college our adviser made me turn my cell phone in to him before class and then I could get it back after classes. This was before cell phones were as addictive as they are now)
Since I have been exploring the option of changing careers, I have decided to take a couple classes to obtain an Human Resource Certificate. My goal in this, is for my resume to not have ONLY Athletic Training specific education, but something that has some business, computer, interpersonal, and management education.

I took my first class. a 4-week mini-mester at the local college. It was a Business Computer course. All online, and I made an A. A freaking A!! (that sentence seems weird) But I am just so proud of myself.

Here is to the next 2 classes going just as well. Wish me luck!

Also, I have been killing the wedding planning. I accomplished a TON this weekend, and even more this morning. Hope everyone has a great day.

-Me!

1 comment: