Image Map

Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year

I had planned on doing a 2013 review post. It has been in the works, and I will post it at some point. Just need to add some more pictures and events.

These past couple days have been awesome, since I have been off work.  I was able to spend Christmas day with both my parents as well as A's family. We are blessed that both sets of parents live less than an hour apart. Christmas for us was pretty slim. With our wedding coming up this year (yayy!!) we decided to not spend a ton of money. But sadly, we both ended up spending more money than planned. So January will be a very budgeted month.

My best friend decided that she was going to get married before she turned 30. So a bunch of us flew to Las Vegas for the weekend and married her off... the day before she turned 30!!!  It was a good time. I am just not a Las Vegas girl. I can go party one night, but that is it. I just don't enjoy the drinking, loud music and dancing. Is there something wrong with me?!?!

Yes, yes I did meet Robin Thicke :) I also got to see Pauly D while he was at a Club. I wasn't impressed with him at all to be honest. But Robin... Oh yay!!!


A and I brought in the New Year with the Murphy's. Just friends, giant jenga, and the count down. Nothing to special. No drinking, no loud music. We played some games, watched the count down, ate some Velveeta mac and cheese (yumm) and brisket. All and all a perfect way to bring in the new year.



This year is a big year for me. I am getting married, and I am hopefully changing careers (A post for another day). I have tried very hard to not be the bride that talks about her wedding all the time. So, I think I am going to start doing some posts about it. Sorry to those that don't care. I just am really excited about it all happening!!

Well its off to watch some more soccer for the day, then to go inside for 5 hours of basketball games.. yay... not really. But that is okay!!

Have a great day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment