Image Map

Monday, February 4, 2013

5 for Five


I am linking up with Jenn and Jessica for 5 for Five 

 Here is a recap of my last week...
Green means Accomplish.... Red mean Boo I failed and Purple means... I sort of started!!

1) Drop off my bridesmaid dress to be altered. Done and Done!! Plus its going to cost me ONLY $ 36 to have it altered AND Steam Cleaned... Winning! 

2) Run 3 times this week. I actually got in 4 runs. Very proud of myself. I am trying extremely hard to stick to my schedule. 

3) Mail my brothers Birthday Card. So Yes, I mailed the card. On Friday. Which means it won't get there till Monday. Which really isn't THAT bad, because I also put my Besties card in the mail at the same time....... her birthday was December 30th.  :) 

4) Organize my bathroom closet. Fail. I just got busy. 


5) Start one of my 2 new books. Over Christmas I got several books. I forget how much I love to read. So at Target last night, I bought 2 new ones.

So I went 4/5 this past week. Not to shabby.


This weeks 5 for five are...


1) Begin Spring Cleaning of my apartment.  Since the ground hog saw his shadow, we will have an early spring. So I need to get going on Spring Cleaning.

2) Get 3 days of weight training in. I have been noticing in pictures that my arms are getting flabby. Must work on this now!

3) Returns to Target. Such a simple task, such a pain in the butt though.

4) Eat right 5 each day during the week. A balanced breakfast, lunch and dinner. I had a HUGE wake up call on my nutrition and exercise last week. Very needed though.

5)  Make at least ONE of the Valentines decorations off Pinterest. Here is that post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment