Image Map

Monday, February 18, 2013

5 for Five!


Oh Monday. This is going to be a long week. 
I am linking up with Jenn and Jessica for 5 for Five  again this week. 


(5 for Five)

 Here is a recap of my last week...
Green means Accomplish.... Red mean Boo I failed and Purple means... I sort of started!!


Last weeks 5.... 

1.Spring Cleaning. I started on this one. Cleaned out some drawers. This one will be on this list for a couple weeks. 


2. Get in 3 days of running this week. I did get in one run. But I am not going to give this purple. I just wasn't feeling it last week. 


3. Pick up my dress for Saturday. Yes I did!! :) The wedding was awesome on Saturday. I even caught the bouquet. 

4. Make Anthony's Valentines Bouquet.  It wasn't as nice as the one I saw on Pinterest but I still think it was cool. 


5. Make chocolate brownie bars. Didn't even think about it. I made normal brownies, but not the brownie bars. Maybe this weekend. 


Overall it wasn't the best week that I have had. It was a strange week though.  I vow to have a much better week this week!!


This weeks goals 

1. Spring Cleaning. I need to really get better on this one.

2. Run my 5K this weekend in less than 36 min.  Wish me luck!

3. Join the YMCA. I miss doing a spin class and those types of classes. 

4. Lift 3 days this week. I am slowly starting to see some toning results from lifting the last couple weeks 

5. Get things together. There is a possible major change that could happen (don't want to mention it just yet) but I need to make sure I have all my paperwork in order and make a pro's and con's list. 

1 comment: