Image Map

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Dr Appointment

Today is the day. I finally made an appointment to go see my family doctor and get a wide variety of blood work done.  As some  you know, I am having a problem with my weight right now. I have always been a little on the heavier side, and just thought " oh I have time to lose it, I'm still young" I am still young, don't get me wrong :). But my dad has been having some issues and he went to see the neurologist yesterday about them. The Doctor seems to think most of it stems from him being overweight.

I am built identical to my dad. Which means, I have his genes and more than likely have inherited  his high cholesterol and slow butt metabolism. Unlike my mom and brother who can literally eat anything and not gain a lb. My brother has trouble gaining weight, and mom can eat a half gallon of chocolate chip ice cream (blue bell which is THE best) and not gain anything. So unfair! 

The point is, I want to make sure I get things under control sooner rather than later. I am super worried that they will find something really wrong and tell me I have 4 weeks to live (crazy I know, but its something I worry about). Wish me luck and say a little prayer for me!! 

-Me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment