Image Map

Monday, February 11, 2013

5 for Five!!



Its Monday!! How is the weather where you are? It is rainy here. The forecast calls for 100% rain for part of the day. Exciting. :) I am linking up with Jenn and Jessica for 5 for Five  again this week. This link up keeps me motivated for getting things done during the week. 



 Here is a recap of my last week...
Green means Accomplish.... Red mean Boo I failed and Purple means... I sort of started!!

1) Begin Spring Cleaning of my apartment.  Didn't really happen to much. I did get a lot done in my bathroom though. So that is at least a start. 

2) Get 3 days of weight training in. Heck Yes!! I did that AND got in all my runs. 

3) Returns to Target. Done! 

4) Eat right 5 each day during the week. Not great, but okay. My veggies are just so hard to get in. 

5)  Make at least ONE of the Valentines decorations off Pinterest. I made the heart cake balls yesterday. I am not very good at the icing part of them. They look pretty bad, but the boys told me that they are pretty dang tasty. 

Well I had NO red. Which is really good. Just need to make sure I do better on the eating part. 



This weeks 5.... 

1.Spring Cleaning. This needs to be done. So until its completed, it will be on the top of my 5 for five. 

2. Get in 3 days of running this week. I have been really good at getting in 3-4 days. I am only planning 3 this week because it is going to be a crazy week. 

3. Pick up my dress for Saturday. I am in a wedding on Saturday and I need to pick up my dress from the alterations lady. 

4. Make Anthony's Valentines Bouquet. I am making him one that I found on Pinterest. I just need to put it all together. I have an early week at work so I am going to leave it for him so he will see it when he wakes up. 

5. Make chocolate brownie bars. I like to make them for holidays. 


What are some of your goals for the week? Anything new? or is it the same old normal stuff? 


8 comments:

  1. Okay so NO red this week! I think that this is pretty freaking awesome! I'm proud of you! I'm liking your goals for the week ahead, too! I seriously need to do number 2! I'm trying to train with Couch to 5K and I really need to ACTUALLY do it this week! Thanks for linking up! We're so glad to have you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the link up!! I use to do the couch to 5K. But after doing so many 5Ks I am challenging myself to a 10K. Its easier once you get into a routine with it!!

      Delete
  2. How many times do I have to tell you...make a smoothie for breakfast...all the fruit and veggies you need for a whole day! Bam! Done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for weight training!! Do you do a specific workout everyday? Or do your own thing?? Right now, I'm just doing my own thing but I wanna try something different!! BTW-Please post that brownie recipe!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a book called " The Big book of Exercises" It works great. There are different work outs already planned, plus its split up by muscle groups. Its awesome.

      I will have to write up a post about the brownies!! :-)

      Delete