Image Map

Monday, February 25, 2013

5 for Five!!

I am linking up with Jenn and Jessica for 5 for Five  again this week.  I just love this link up. I catch myself checking on my list during the week to see if I have accomplished any of it, or what I need to get done! 


(5 for Five)

 Here is a recap of my last week...
Green means Accomplish.... Red mean Boo I failed and Purple means... I sort of started!!


Last weeks 5.... 

1. Spring Cleaning. This is purple because I only got thru the closet this week. But let me tell you, I cleaned the crap out of my closet. I ended up having 3 full bags that need to go to the local womens shelter. I feel really great about the progress that I made in there. It is amazing how much crap I had been holding on to for no reason at all. 

2. Run my 5K this weekend in less than 36 min. SUCCESS!! See my post yesterday for the time!! 

3. Join the YMCA. I was lucky enough that when I went in to join, the director of that current YMCA was standing at the front desk. I use to work for the YMCA in high school and he was my boss during that time. He waived all the joining fees and prorated my first month!! Great timing! 

4. Lift 3 days this week. I got in 2 GREAT days of weight training in. So I will take that :) 

5. Get things together. Updated some things and ready if the time comes! 

All in all it was a very successful week for my 5 for five. Very happy with it. 


Now for this weeks list goals 

1. Go get my blood work done. I have been really struggling with my weight loss. I am taking the advice of my bestie, and going to get a full blood work up done. I am very nervous about this. I am so scared they will find something is majorly wrong and tell me I have 3 weeks to live. (Its so stupid, but my biggest fear) 

2. Play at least 2 days of Tennis. This one will be hard to get in. I am for sure playing on Tuesday with my mom. Just need to make sure I fit in one more day. 

3. Track my points 5/7 days. I joined Weight Watchers again. I just hate the act of tracking food. It is so time consuming and just not a fan of it. But I know it has worked in the past. 

4. Take lots of pictures this week. I have a great week planned out! I am going to see Zac Brown Band on Thursday at the Rodeo. Then Friday-Sunday, Anthony and I are going to San Antonio. We decided for Valentines day this year that we would not get gifts for each other but go on a weekend trip. So San Antonio and Sea World it is! I am super excited. 

5. Cook a new meal. I have been doing pretty good with this one. Anyone have a good meal I could try? 

5 comments:

  1. You did a heck of a lot better than I did!! Good job!! Obviously your dresses are part of my package being sent off! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great goals! I can't wait to come back next week and see how you did! Check out my goals at www.forgetthedognotthebaby.com


    Kristle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I am hoping to do well one them.

      Delete
  3. I was in your shoes with the blood work a little over a year ago. I'm sure it will all turn out okay. Plus it will be good to know what's going on so you can fix anything that needs fixin'. I hope that made sense!

    Anyway, good luck with your goals.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete