Image Map

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Online Shopping

Online Shopping is awesome. 

I always forget how great it is until around Christmas time. But lately  yesterday I remembered and got caught up buying stuff. OOPS. 

I got an email from retailmenot.com with a coupon for Erin Condren. For those you who don't know her products, go give them a look. You will love them! I stumbled upon her Life Planner almost a year ago and absolutely fell in love with it. 

I was so excited for this to come in last June. It  was to the point where my roommate, friend and I would all get super excited when the status's of our planners changed. 

For Christmas, my boyfriends awesome parents bought me some note pads from there that say " From the desk of.... meganoney" It works great when I need to leave a coach to come see me or want to leave them an update on an athlete. 
Aren't they super cute?? I think I got 4  or 5 in total. 



Well with my coupon, I bought a new notebook. I am so excited for it to get here. I am planning to use it for anything and everything!! Instead of putting my name on the front, I put "Everything I need" 
(Source)


I also happen to have a $20 off coupon for Vera Bradly. I have personally never bought anything from them. But I have a friend who has one of the big totes and she uses it all the time! I have admired it for a good 2 years. So I decided it was time to take the plunge and buy one. I lucked out, I got one that was already 50% off then I took and EXTRA $20 off!!  I am so excited for it to come in. The shipping says it should be here in just a few days. 

(Source)

Does anyone else enjoy online shopping? What are some of your favorite websites?

No comments:

Post a Comment