Image Map

Friday, February 22, 2013

I heart Friday


It is Friday and I am so glad that it is 

Like usual, I am linking up with Jeanett @ LifeRearranged for Insta-Friday. Enjoy.



This picture was taken one morning on the road to Anthony's house. The road is tree-lined and absolutely beautiful.
 Even though Valentines day was last week. I amazingly still have my tulips alive semi alive. I took this picture one more because the colors on the tulips are just so gorgeous. Tulips are slowly  becoming my favorite flowers.
 When I found out that our boys basketball team would be having a play off game in College Station, I jumped on the chance to go work it.  In college we would spend most EVERY Tuesday during the school year at Rosas Tacos for Taco Tuesdays. The closest one to me right now is in College Station. Soooooo I jumped on that opportunity to go eat Rosas ON a Tuesday. It was amazing.
 I am still sending my bestie my accountability shots!! This was after a run on the treadmill. It was not easy. But I am glad I got it done. Even though I am struggling with my weight, I am slowly getting into a work out mode.  Lets see how long I can keep it up.
 Anthony has a friend that is getting married in April. This is their RSVP card. Anthony made me write in it because I have much better hand writing then him. (How many boys really have great handwriting? My roommate happens to be one of those girls that has perfect handwriting. I'm always jealous of it!) I have seen this type of RSVP on Pinterest several times, but never actually seen one in person. Anthony thought it was the funniest thing, and had a blast trying to figure out what to put in the blanks.
 Look at Carter!!!! Picture says it all. ADORABLE

This is the  Vera Bradley bag that I bought. I know that I talked about it in a previous post, I am just THAT  excited for it to get here.  :) 



Hope everyone has a great weekend! I have my 1st 5K of the year tomorrow and I am ready for it! 
Anyone doing anything fun this weekend? 

12 comments:

  1. Good luck on that 5k. I'm impressed! Just went to the gym last night for the first time. It is not my happy place, but I will be trying! Stopping by from Life Rearranged.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!! Keep it up with the gym- I am slowly getting to where I enjoy it. I make it my "ME" time. Plus having good music helps me!

      Delete
  2. Tulips are my favorite! :o)
    Good luck on your 5K.

    Thanks for stopping by! Here is that Pinterest recipe: http://pinterest.com/pin/238901955205247299/

    --Lissa @ My Southern-Fried Christian Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just re-pinned that recipe. It maybe my meal that I make next week!!! It looks delicious once its cooked!

      Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! I love getting comments.

      Delete
  3. thanks for stopping by my instafriday! i'm working on the first (of many i hope) pinterest recipe post. i'm hoping to post it tomorrow so please stop by! also, good luck on your 5k! you are gonna do great!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I actually have a goal set for my time. Hopefully I will make it.

      Good Luck on your meal. I will stop by and see how it goes. I have made some really great meals off there.

      Delete
  4. Stopping by from InstaFridays :) I still have my V-Day flowers too!! And those tacos look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine flowers are slowly dying though :( I would love to always have fresh flowers in my apartment though.

      The tacos were freaking fantastic.

      Delete
  5. damn straight I have perfect handwriting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI! I'm Mari, visiting from Life Rearranged. I loved everything about your instfriday. Tulips are my favorite and that picture is gorgeous. I am trying to get into better treadmill habits too, and hopefully someday soon will be brave enough for a 5K! Good luck girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete