Image Map

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

New Blogging Friend

There was a point in all our lives ( those whose blog) that we were once a newbie. I still consider myself a newbie (I am still trying to get the hang of this, but I enjoy it more and more everyday) The point is, I want to give a shout out to my friend Samantha. She created her first blog today!! I am so happy for her, and super excited to read it. Yesterday we had a conversation about blogs and it went like this

Samantha: I want to blog, but have no idea what to blog about lol
Me: It gets easier.
Samantha: haha yeah, but all I do is work, workout and sleep lol kinda boring life

This coming from the girl that in her FIRST blog post, it was longer than my first 3 put together!!! So if you are looking for a new Godly, witty, grammatically correct (because I am 100% positive mine never is), and positive outlook on life, then go check out Mary in a Martha Blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment