Image Map

Friday, February 8, 2013

Insta-Friday Link Up!


It is Friday again!!! (does anyone ever get sick of seeing Friday on their calender? I mean really?)

Linking up with Jeanett @ LifeRearranged  Instagram pictures. I made sure I took some extra pictures this week so I would have more than just 5 to share!



Is this the cutest dog every? I told her to hop up on the bed and that is how she laid down. Head on the pillow and everything!! 

  That is right. # 5 Kansas had an EPIC upset. It just so happened to be in the Daniel-Meyer Coliseum on the Texas Christian University Campus, Yep.. TCU Mens Basketball had their first Big 12 win on the season!! Look Out Big 12. 


Our lovely baseball coach "forgot" to inform us of a scrimmage on a Monday evening. I was not happy. Thankfully, I had my iPad with me. So I got to do a little pinteresting while watching some baseball.
Went out for a friends 2nd bachlorette party. Decided to do my hair, make up and all that jazz

 Went for a run on a new trail the other day. It was really nice! To bad it pretty much dead ended and I had to turn around. Wasn't happy about that part.
 I absolutely love my cat Blue. She was fast asleep here and I couldn't help but want to take a picture of her and all her fluffiness!!

I found this picture on my Facebook the other day. This was blue probably the first week we got her. She was absolutely adorable (still is!) As you can tell her name is Blue, because of her eyes in this picture. I miss her being that young :(
Found this wine at Walmart the other day. Decided to give it a try. It was actually really dang good. Not as sweet as most red wines. Give it a try!
Isn't that a pretty rainbow? We got some rain during the week and on my drive home I happened to see
beautiful rainbow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment