Image Map

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Great Day!

Monday was not really a great day. It seemed like my hormones, my uterus, my head baseball coach and the whole world wanted to gang up on me.  Then Tuesday came around. What a great day it was!  I have never been a fan of being in a bad mood for two straight days. Have one day, get it all out then wake up the next day with a smile on your face.

Waking up Tuesday, I knew it was going to be a  wonderful day.  On the way to work I needed to stop and get gas. I stopped at Kroger.  I put in my Kroger card number and it asked if I wanted to use my 10 cents off or 20 cents off!! I have never seen the 20 cents off, so of-course I selected yes!

I ended up getting in a great Kettlebell workout.

Our boys basketball beat the district champions! Which was very unexpected but very nice!!

The day ended with me randomly getting free Chick Fil A after a late night of basketball games.

None of those sound like day changing things, but I guess I was in a good mood when I woke up so these just added to my day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment